“Green Gazoline burger”
The greengazolineburger.com and any web site currently bearing the trade names Green Gazoline burger, GGB (collectively the “Web Site”) is owned, operated or controlled by 11061259 Canada Inc., doing business under the trade name Green Gazoline burger (“GGB”).
Protecting your privacy is important to GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER. This Policy explains how GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER, and its affiliates collects, uses and discloses the personal information that you may provide while using the Web Site, interacting with it and its services, including electronic newsletters (the “GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER Newsletters”). Any personal information you provide to GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER or its affiliates through the Web Site will be treated with care, and, subject to this Policy, will not be used or disclosed in ways that have not been provided for herein or to which you have not consented.
Please be sure to read this entire Policy before using and submitting information to the Web Site or otherwise to GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER or its affiliates. By submitting your personal information, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use the Web Site, the services of GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER or submit any personal information thereto.
- Information Automatically Collected
- Non-Identifiable Information. Like many other Web sites, the Web Site may automatically collect certain non-identifiable information regarding Web Site users, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Web Site, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to the Web Site, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Web Site you visit, the Web Site pages read and images viewed, and the materials you download from the Web Site. This non-identifiable information is used for Web Site, business, and system administration purposes and to improve the Web Site and the services offered. Your non-identifiable information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
- Personal Information You Specifically Provide to the Web Site
- Your Personal Information. During your use of the Web Site, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name, billing, shipping, and email address) for purposes such as facilitating communications with you, ordering products and services or for applying for access to GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER members site or Newsletters. You will be informed at each information collection point what information is required and what information is optional.
- Use of Your Personal Information. GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, to ship you products and services, to offer you promotions or other information that may be of relevance to you, to compile this information into a database to analyse our services, products, sales and prospects and as otherwise permitted by law. Generally, GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER will consider the fact that you have voluntarily visited the Web Site, ordered products or services and have provided GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER with contact or personal information to signify your consent for GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER to use your contact or personal information for its business and marketing purposes being particularly profiling our members, users and clients, analyzing sales, tracking our communications with you and providing you with information such as the GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER Newsletters or other information relating to GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER and our business which GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER thinks may be of interest or use to you. Only GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER employees, the persons operating the website and GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER affiliates with proper authorization will have access to your personal information, and only to the extent necessary for the purposes described in this Policy.
- GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER Newsletters. If you contact GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER or otherwise provide your email address for the purposes of receiving GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER Newsletters, GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER may send to you, from time to time, GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER Newsletters by email or other communications containing information about GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER, its business and other matters it believes will interest you. At any time, you may ask GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER to stop sending you GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER Newsletters and other information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tracking Information. In addition, GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER may use non-personal information to create aggregate tracking information reports regarding Web Site user demographics and Web Site traffic patterns. None of the tracking information in the reports can be connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users. GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER also may link tracking information with Web site users’ personal information. Once such a link is made, all of the linked information is treated as personal information and will be used and disclosed only in accordance with this Policy.
- Disclosure to Affiliates. GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER, MAMMA ANGELA, Franchise in motion and other companies and businesses under similar or common control of such persons (collectively, the “GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER Affiliates”) and GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER are different entities but have a close business relationship. GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER may disclose your personal information to one or more of the GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER Affiliates and to its professional, legal, accounting and banking advisors to enable GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER to run its business, comply with legal, tax and other requirements and to provide you with information regarding its business or the business of the GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER Affiliates. The GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER Affiliates have agreed with GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. If at any time you do not wish GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER to make any further disclosure of your personal information to one or more of the GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER Affiliates, please notify GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER at email@example.com
- Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure. GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER’s legal counsel or its accountants and auditors and any securities agencies thereto.
- Disclosure in Business Transfers. GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER may be involved in the sale, assignment, or other transfer of some or all of its business. As part of that sale, assignment, or transfer, GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER may disclosure your personal information to the acquiring organization and its financiers and advisors but will require the acquiring organization to agree to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. If, at any time, you do not wish GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER to disclose your personal information as part of the sale, assignment or transfer of some or all of GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER’s business, please notify GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Storing and Securing Your Information. GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER may store and process your personal information in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. To help protect the confidentiality of your personal information, GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER employ security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet and Internet technologies, security and privacy risks cannot be eliminated, and GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this In particular, e-mail sent to or from this Web Site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. When you provide information, you do so at your own risk.
- Accessing Your Personal Information. You may request access to your personal information and information about GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER’s collection, use and disclosure of that information by contacting GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER at email@example.com. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you have the right to have reasonable access to your personal information and have the right to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate. You can help GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER maintain the accuracy and completeness of your information by notifying GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER of any changes to your personal information.
III. Other Matters
- Former Users. If you stop using the Web Site or your permission to use the Web Site is terminated by GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER, may continue to use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this Policy as amended from time to time.
- Policy Changes. To accommodate changes in the Web Site, changing technology and legal developments, this Policy may be changed by GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER from time to time in GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER’s sole discretion and without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER’s collection use and disclosure of your personal information will be governed by the version of this Policy in effect at that time. New versions of this Policy will be posted here. Your continued use of the Web Site and receipt or request of any GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER product, service or Newsletter subsequent to any changes to this Policy will signify that you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the changed Accordingly, when you use the Web Site or receive or request any GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER product, service or Newsletter, you should check the date of this Policy and review any changes since the last version. You should also bookmark this page and periodically review this Policy to ensure that you are familiar with the most current version.
- Your Comments. If you have any comments or questions about this Policy or your personal information, please contact GREEN GAZOLINE BURGER at firstname.lastname@example.org.